Image Map

Friday, October 31, 2014

Is It Just Me, Or.....

Is Halloween odd?  I mean, let's think about it.

1. Children are dressing up in costumes.  Ok, that is not so odd, I suppose.

2. People are spending money on candy to give to children they don't know dressed up in costumes {see #1}.
3. What the kids are getting isn't even good for them, which leaves parents with some options:

a.) Throw the candy away.  {This is a waste of money though, really!}
b.) Give the candy to people to give to others. {Which isn't really helping or making anyone more healthy.}
c.) Eat the candy.  {Which again, goes back to b. ~ it doesn't help us or make us healthy.}

So, what is the point of Halloween?  I'm not sure I get it.  And, I'm not sure I have really thought about it, until just now.  Thus, this post.  What do you think friends?

No comments :

Post a Comment