Image Map

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Thankful heart....

Hi all, I just want to say how thankful I am for my college sorority sisters.  One of our sisters was diagnosed with cancer, shortly after her husband was also diagnosed.  They have 2 littles as well, & other things going on in their lives.  Feel free to read her story here: http://www.gofundme.com/1yvbnk?pc=fb_cr

It really touched my heart to see so many Purdue DG's posting this on their walls to support Holly.  Man, I miss these girls.  They are just good people, you know?  All of them are busy with their own lives, families, careers, etc. yet they took time out to share with a sister in need.   My heart is touched by those who have posted, donated & prayed for Holly & her family.  Funny thing is I haven't seen many of these girls in 13 years, yet we are connected.  And, we will always be connected because of our time at 303 Waldron.  Thanks girls for keeping on "doing good."  I'm honored to be your sister.

ITB,
Melissa

No comments :

Post a Comment