Image Map

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Holistic Living....

I mentioned earlier that I think God is a holistic God.  I absolutely do believe that.  I think He did create things for our good & our benefit & our enjoyment, but like most things, somewhere along the way, have gotten corrupted.  For example, our food sources.  This is one example of something meant for good that has been corrupted.  (I'm referring to the use of pesticides, GMOs, artificial this & that, processing, etc.)  By & large, food can be good, we just need to be responsible for knowing what we put into our bodies & where it came from.

Our bodies are temples for the Holy Spirit, so I think it is our responsibility to take care of them!  Know where what you put in & on your body is coming from.  Exercise, drink plenty of water & lots of good, healthy foods.  Take supplements, if need be.  But be well, for when we are well, we can better serve those around us.  I think being well means taking care of our minds too....renewing our minds & keeping ourselves "fed."

Be well, friends.

No comments :

Post a Comment