Image Map

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Seasons....

I'm not sure what type of season I'm in.  I'm sad sometimes & miss my friends & our life in IL.  Yet, overall, I know this move is what is best for our family.  I am thrilled to be here - I am thankful for Chad's great job that he loves, I'm thankful he isn't traveling, I'm thankful to be close to his family & have so much support nearby!  Most of the time, I'm doing great, but some days, something happens & it makes the grieving process more real again.  For example, a haircut...or two or three.  Yes, I have had three haircuts this week!  It was terrible!  The first place I went to really messed it up.  I'm not sure what she did, but it was not even in the back, there were long chunks by my neck, you get the idea....worst haircut EVER.  Which is saying a lot!       So, I called a friends stylist who came to our house & attempted to fix it.  Overall, it was a good cut, but it was not washed or styled, etc.  So I styled it when she left & realized it was still not even.  Ugh.  So, today, I got haircut number 3, which I think is a winner!  But, all that to say, I really wanted to call a friend & say....let me tell you about this terrible cut I got - who should I go to.  Thankfully, I do have some local facebook friends I could message, but it wasn't quite the same.  I am just missing my great girlfriends in IL & praying to make some here soon too!  I'm sure in a few months I will look back on all this & laugh....

1 comment :

  1. You know what would have made this post even better. . .pictures! Haha glad it finally got fixed!

    ReplyDelete