Image Map

Monday, January 12, 2015

The BEST Free Gift....

So, after posting about the great value there is in my FREE coaching, I feel prompted to share what the best FREE thing ever is.  Are you ready?  You may have heard this before, or for some of you it might be a new concept. Do you feel like you have done too many bad things or too many bad things have happened to you?  Well, my friends, that is a lie.  It is deception.

The truth is there is someone who paid a very high price for us to be FREE.  FREEDOM is available to all of us, we just have to ask for it. It doesn't matter what we have done in the past, or what has been done to us. Freedom, redemption, purity, cleansing, forgiveness, healing and salvation are all available and waiting for you.  You just have to ask.  There is no cost to it, at least not from us, because Jesus paid the price for our sins and all those things from our past that have the ability to bog us down.

One of the most well known verses, I am guessing, is John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."  Let's break that down....I see the word gave.  What does that mean? Something is given, it is a gift, it is free, no strings attached.  I don't see it saying "I will give you this, if you do xyz."  Do you see that? Didn't think so.   It does say, "whoever believes....."  Does it say "clean up your act, then come to me?"  No, I don't see that either. Does it say "figure it out, then come to me?" No, I also don't see that. What do I see?  I see a free gift, being given at a very high price that gives us eternal life.  WOW.  Who wouldn't want that?

Not only do we receive eternal life, but we also get peace, joy, love and many, many, many other blessings, including life to the FULL. Don't you want life to the FULL?  I know I do. I don't want life to the half.  I don't want half life.  I want this FULL life.  We get the gift of the Comforter Himself.  Are you uncomfortable?  Is there something you don't know how to figure out on your own? Something troubling you?  It doesn't have to be that way....He is the Comforter.  I heard a speaker once say "If you're comfortable, you don't need a Comforter." Well, ok, then.  I guess being uncomfortable isn't such a terrible thing.

So, while my coaching is a great FREE thing, this is something that is also FREE but it is SO MUCH BETTER!  If this is new for you or you have questions, feel free to hit me up.  I'd love to visit with you.

Maybe you are ready to receive this free gift after reading this.  If that is the case, say this prayer:

"Dear Lord, I come to you and I thank you for the gift of salvation in Christ Jesus.  I confess my sins and my need for you.  I invite you to come in and make me a new creation.  I ask you to be my Savior and my Lord.  I want all you have for me.  I commit my life to you today.  In Jesus' name I pray ~ Amen."


If you prayed that prayer today, congratulations!  I'd love to hear about it and help you get plugged in on your journey so you can grow in your relationship with God.

Be blessed today friends and enjoy this ultimate FREE gift ~
Melissa

No comments :

Post a Comment