Image Map

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Really? It's FREE?

Really?  It's FREE?  That is a question I am commonly asked when someone asks me how much my coaching is.  F-R-E-E!  Yes, my coaching is free!  Did you know that when you purchase products through me, as an Independent Team Beachbody Coach that I come free with your purchase?  Yup, I do! {But, for the record, let's not mistake free with cheap, LOL!  I am NOT cheap!  Ok....back to it.} So, when you register through my website, I am automatically assigned to you as your FREE coach!



So, what does that mean that I am your free coach?  It means a few things:

1. It means that if you don't already know which program you would like to use to reach your goals, I can help you find your "soulmate" workout.  We all know how it goes when we have an exercise program/routine that we don't really like to do.  What happens? We quit going.  Why?  Because we either aren't having fun or we aren't seeing our desired results.  I can help with that!  When you go online and order, you get what you get and hope for the best.  But, when you order from me, as your coach, I work with you to find out what your goals are, what your fitness level is and what you want to achieve.  Based on that, I can offer recommendations for you. Why wouldn't you want someone to help you find your best fit for a program?  We have all wasted money on gym memberships that don't get used, programs we buy to do at home, but don't, programs we don't like or haven't seen any change with.  Isn't it time to stop throwing your money down the drain?  I think so!  Having a coach help you select your program guarantees a higher rate of satisfaction with your workout program.

2. Having me as your coach means I will give you F-R-E-E {yes, there's the F word again!} education on when you should eat, how much, recipes, fitness tips, etc.  I really want you to understand the WHY behind what I suggest, so I believe in fully educating my clients.  I also provide accountability.  I put my clients in accountability groups on facebook {don't worry, they are private ~ only for those peeps doing the programs}.  In the group, I post education like I just mentioned, support, encouragement and my favorite ~ accountability.  At the end of the day, you have to say how your day went and what challenges you had.  That helps me, as your coach, know what I can do to help you get your desired results.  


3. Once you have graduated from one of my accountability groups, you become a "graduate," which is another private facebook group just for you :)  My coaching doesn't end when your program is finished.  I want to keep educating, motivating and supporting you on your journey.   I also have a rockin' referral program for those who refer new clients to me!

My goal, as your coach, is to help you be the best YOU you can be!  I want to help you enjoy a healthy, fulfilling life ~ whatever that looks like to you!  When you don't order through me as a coach, and you just order from the Beachbody website, you are assigned a coach.  A random who doesn't know you from adam.  You don't have a relationship with them.  They may or may not reach out to you.  And, every time you order from Beachbody, they get credit for it.  When you order from the Beachbody site, you don't get any of those FREE perks I mentioned above! You place your order, it comes and that is it. There is no one letting you know when your order should arrive, no help in assessing if it is the right program for you, no free coaching on your journey, no accountability, no referral rewards program, no free recipe e books....NOTHIN'.  


So, if I were considering purchasing from Beachbody, I don't know about you, but I would definitely go through a coach, wouldn't you?  Look at how much more you get for FREE by doing so! I don't know about you, but I'm all about a GOOD deal, and, in comparing both scenarios, I think this is a GREAT deal :)  If you agree, I'd love for you to sign up as my customer {you must not be currently working with another coach in order to do so, though.}  And, just for signing up, I will send you a copy of my recipe e-book, "The Best Of Clean Eating Recipes from Beachbody," as a thank you!  Here's how to get your free e-book:

Go to my site and create a free profile.  This way I can send you recipes, meal plans and monthly motivation and tips to keep you on track with your lifestyle.


I would also like to state that I am not about just selling someone something.  If that were what this company was about, we would not be called "coaches," we would be more like "reps," "distributors," something along those lines.  I believe very much in coming alongside my clients and best supporting them as I can on their journey.  I hope you will let me join you on YOUR road to success!

No comments :

Post a Comment