Image Map

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What's Your Health Worth To You?

It seems to me that we have a lot of problems in our society.  "Duh, tell me something I don't know," you're thinking.....One thing I see is that we don't have a high enough value on our health.  Instead, we have a high value on things that are cheap.  Often times, those things don't go hand in hand.  Healthy food is more expensive.  It just is.  It's sad, but that is how it is, at least now.

I've been drinking Shakeology since February and I love it!  It helps my sugar cravings, has helped me lose weight, build energy and get healthy.  It's awesome and it tastes good too!  At first, I thought it was expensive, but when I learned more about it and thought about it, I asked myself, "what is my health worth to me?"  I am worth it.  My family is worth it.  This is something I am willing to spend money on.  I can cut Starbucks out of my budget and my diet.  I can cut eating out out as well.  I am willing to do this.  

For just about $4.00/day, I love getting those benefits I mentioned above of reduced cravings, more energy, a healthier life and weight loss!  What else do I get for that $4.00/day?  Let me break it down for you -

1 bowl of exotic fruits, including gogi and acai
4 cups of broccoli
7 whole carrots
10 cups of cauliflower
3 cups of romaine lettuce
4 cups of mushrooms
3 raw onions
1 cup of peas
4 cups of red radishes
4 cups of nonfat yogurt
1 shot of wheatgrass

And, that adds up!  I promise you if you bought all of that for one day, it would cost WAY more than $4.00. So, what is your health worth to you?  Are you willing to give something up to get healthy and be the best YOU you can be?  You are worth it, friend!  I promise!  

Just in case you're visual, this is for you!



No comments :

Post a Comment