Image Map

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Curbing That Sweet Tooth?!

Anyone who knows me well knows I have a MASSIVE sweet tooth.  Oh boy.  Like I could eat a whole bag of Sweedish Fish in one sitting; I couldn't eat just one little mini candy bar; I could eat 1/2 gallon of ice cream solo {Eek, I'm embarrassed to admit that!}  So, you get the pic ~ MAJOR sweet tooth here.  Not good, friends.  Not good.  Especially for someone who wants to be a good role model that walks the walk and talks the talk to her kiddos.  {It really wasn't fair for me to tell them they couldn't have candy, then sneak into the laundry room and eat some, was it?  Really?  Yup, I was that mom.}

So, I signed up for a program in February called the 21 Day Fix and it was AWESOME.  Life changing.  It made me realize just how much sugar I actually ate and all the junk I put into my body.  The program happened to come with a super food drink called Shakeology that I was supposed to include with the program.  Of course, I chose chocolate!  HELLO.  I do have a MONSTER sweet tooth, after all.  After a few days, I was hooked.  I noticed my sweet tooth cravings were diminished.  I felt better.  I had more energy.  I was probably nicer to be around?  {Ask my husband and kids about that one.}  My current fave is Salted Caramel Chocolate.  Delish.  And, it's pretty too!  See?



No comments :

Post a Comment