Image Map

Monday, March 23, 2015

The Price of Shakeology

Shakeology.  It's something I've been drinking every day for over a year.  At first, I intended to drink it until my bag was emptied, but I found that I felt so stinking amazing on it that I had to continue. True story - before I did the 21 Day Fix last February, Chad would come home from work and I would curl up in fetal position on the couch for at least 30 minutes to "recover" from the day.  Since cleaning up my diet, drinking Shakeology and taking care of myself, I don't have to do that anymore. There was one day recently, where I forgot to drink my Shakeo {as I call it} and after dinner, I landed on the couch to recover.  It took me back in time. Then, I realized why - I forgot my shake that day!   I was on a call yesterday where the speaker shared some of her story with weight loss, including hcg drops.  Long story short, shortly after going on the drops, she discovered a lump in her breast.  She researched and discovered there is a link between hcg and cancer, so she stopped taking it immediately.  She continued to research what she was putting in and on her body.  In her research, she discovered Shakeology.  She shared several benefits and reasons to love Shakeology and encouraged us to do the same. As a result, I found this handy chart that shows several of the benefits that Shakeology provides.




One thing I hear sometimes is the cost is too high.  I agree, I thought the cost was high too. However, today, I went through and found what is in Shakeology and compared it with another high quality company that provides supplements and totaled up what it would cost to get everything in Shakeology from this company at the DISCOUNT price.  Here is what I discovered {based on a 30 day supply of each of these ingredients, found in Shakeo}:

Amino acids - 17.25
Chia - 26.75
Amaranth - 33.50
Bilberry - 20.10
Ashwagandha {which helps adrenals, btw} - 19.55
Goji - 59.50
Maca root - 17
Reishi - 34.25
Flax - 22.50
Acai - 26.25
Acerola - 25.95
Chlorella - 25.50
Spinach - 18.25
Kale - 16.25
Astragulus - 13.15
Ginko - 21.60
Maitake - 17.95
Holy Basil - 41.95
Chicory - 33.50
Lacto - 24.95
Amylase - 17.50
Cellulose - 17.95
Lactase - 29.75
Glucoamylase - 20.75
Alpha-Galactosidase - 30.25
Invertase - 20.75
Total:  $652.65  

AND 28 different pills to take/day.  

So, your daily Shakeology serving is worth $21.75/day, {based on 30 days/month}, BUT you pay no where NEAR that!  For about the price of a Starbucks coffee, less than you pay for a fast food lunch, less than a Jamba Juice, you could have your daily dose of vitamins, minerals, probiotics, prebiotics and all that your body needs!


See, Shakeology bridges the gap in our food supply.  Even the most clean eater would be lacking vitamins and minerals because of the depletion of these in our food supply, so our bodies are lacking as well.  Shakeology bridges that gap and gives our bodies what they need, but aren't getting from other sources.

You WILL NOT FIND the following in Shakeology:

* Soy
* Artificial flavors
* Artificial sweeteners


It's NOT a protein drink.  It's NOT a weight loss drink.  Those are side benefits, but not the focus of Shakeology.  So, why wouldn't you drink it every day?  I don't really know, to be honest with you. You have one life, one body and one chance.  Don't you want to make the best of it and do the best you can with what you have? I know I sure do.  Don't take the least expensive route on your health, friends. It's your LIFE. There are no do-overs.

If you're curious about Shakeology, please let me know.  I'd love to tell you more about it.  If you'd like some samples, please click here for our sampler pack.  I'd love to be your Beachbody coach if you don't already have one! To make me your coach, please click here.


No comments :

Post a Comment