Image Map

Monday, September 8, 2014

Feeling Misunderstood....

What do you do when you feel misunderstood by those around you?  Like they don't understand what your current situation is? When you're in a place that already feels lonely and the last thing you need is to feel misunderstood?  What do you do with those feelings?  

It's a tough place to be.  I don't know what to do with those feelings, or how to handle them. All I know is that there is One who is faithful who will never leave us or forsake us.  That is what I have to cling to.  I have to fix my eyes to the hills, because that is where my help comes from.  Not from those around me {they offer support, encouragement, care and love, yes}, BUT they are not the source.  



Just some random musings on this day.....

No comments :

Post a Comment