Image Map

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fell off the radar again....

Hi all!  I shudder when I see my last post being from Jan. 27.  I guess we have been somewhat busy with my mom visiting for 8 days, a great women's conference at church, kids & life!  All is still great here in SD!  We are loving our church...the women's Holy Spirit conference was awesome & I'm so glad my mom was able to attend with me!  We have also taken the membership class & Chad has started to sing with the worship team after a 3 year hiatus when we were in IL.  {He traveled for his job, so with his inconsistent schedule, it didn't quite work.  We are thankful that chapter is closed.}  If you're looking for a vibrant, life giving, Spirit filled church in Sioux Falls, check ours out.  We LOVE it!  Sioux Falls First.....website is siouxfallsfirst.com.

I'm thinking about inconsistency today, especially with this blog.  I think overall, I'm a pretty consistent person, but I'm also an all or nothing person.  The idea of balance is something I'm working on.  Let's take motherhood for example, I'm either all in or not.  I either love being home or I despise it.  I'm not sure why or what is going on.  {Anyone else relate here?  Please say you do!}  It's frustrating to feel so all over the board with it.  I think, this week, I feel this way because we don't have school for a week!  I think that then the routine is off, I'm off too.  So, maybe something consistent not based on the school schedule would be good for me?  Who knows, just trying to discern where I'm supposed to be right now & where God has for me in this season.  If you're a praying person, I'd appreciate prayers for wisdom & revelation.  Thank you!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment