Image Map

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Another one today?

See, here I go again...all or nothing as mentioned above.  Apparently, today is an "all day," lol!  So, I've been doing this Virgin diet {JJ Virgin is the woman who created it - jjvirgin.com}  It's fascinating, really.  The premise is you take 3 weeks to eliminate the top 7 allergens from your diet.  {This is VERY strict & hard to do, mind you!}  Then, you add then in gradually, one week at a time.

I was on it for a week & then crashed & burned bc I was out with my mom, didn't plan ahead & was starving after a day of shopping.  Of course, Caribou offers no treats or drinks without dairy or soy, so boo! I caved.  Then, we had to take her to the Pizza Ranch since they don't have them in Indiana & though I ordered the gluten free pizza {yay!}, I didn't quite get all the cheese off.  So, boo, again.  I started again, only to discover something we use daily had soy in it.  So, I called the allergy clinic here & go in next week to be tested for food intolerances.  I'm not sure what I'm intolerant to, but I know I am to something (s).  Since I cheated, my head has hurt, I've been crabby & just not felt as well as I did when I was on it.  So, I'm looking forward to knowing more what I should eat & what I should not.....It has made me learn to listen to my body & be more self aware.  It's just so miraculous how our bodies are designed & created....truly a miracle, friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment