Image Map

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Some exciting things!

Hi all!  Eeek, has it really been that long since I last posted?  Keeping up with a blog is something you  seem to need to be disciplined at....which I'm not.  Oh well, sometimes is better than not at all, right?  So, a few quick "plugs" for you today!  I just finished reading a great book that has described how I feel about motherhood.  "Desperate: Hope for the Mom that Needs to Breathe" by Sally Clarkson & Sarah Mae is amazing!  I got it on Monday & finished it on Tuesday.  Great, great read for mothers with littles.  Totally encouraging, inspiring, motivating & awesome.  My dream is for every young mother to have a mentor & this book addresses that.  So, go get it!  Sallys blog is itakejoy.com.  She is a great woman with a heart for motherhood.  She is my role model & I admire the way she has raised her children.

Next thing, today I went to "Cupcake Wars & Prayer Victories."  It was awesome!  It is by Moms In Prayer, a group whose focus is to have every school in the world should be covered in prayer.  Awesome.  So excited to be a part of this when my kids are in school.  For a group near you, go to http://www.momsinprayer.org/.

Enjoy friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment