Image Map

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Quick Update...

Hi all, so sorry for the length of time between posts.  Since I'm new at blogging consistently, I'm not sure what I should expect of myself yet, so bear with me....Just a quick update on life here in Sioux Falls:

* We found a church, thank you Lord!  Sioux Falls First is a vibrant, dynamic, Spirit filled church!  It reminds us so much of The Vineyard we attended & loved in IL.  We sang all Vineyard songs a few weeks ago & I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.  Laugh because of God's goodness or cry because I miss my friends there SO MUCH!  Which is another topic...

* Moving to SD in the fall/winter + being home + not finding a church for a while = hard to get connected!  I am really doing what I can though.  I'm trying/planning on hosting a mom's Bible study in our home to make some deep girlfriends here, I joined a MOPS group, we are doing LifeGroups....what else do you suggest for making good girlfriends?  We have moved a few times & I know it takes time....just trying to be patient.

That's all I've got for now - kids are sick, so my brain is a bit more fried than normal, lol!

Until next time........

1 comment :

  1. Just wanted to say thank you. You are one of a handful of mom friends who actually invited me and my tots over for playdates. I so appreciate that! Thank you for reaching out to us and cultivating a relationship with us!

    ReplyDelete