Image Map

Monday, May 12, 2014

What Can You Do in 21 Days?

For the most part, I would consider myself a "healthy" person.  I've been on a clean eating journey for the past few years, have cut out wheat & dairy, pop, sugar {especially refined sugar!}, drank lots of water & exercised regularly.  Healthy, right?  Well, in February, I did something that made me realize I wasn't quite as healthy as I thought.  I embarked upon a 21 Day Journey of health & fitness.  It was a program called the "21 Day Fix."  It came complete with portion control containers, an eating list of approved foods, dense superfood shake & exercise videos to be done daily.  It rocked my world, to be honest!

I realized that my portions were out of whack, I ate too many carbs and that I wasn't exercising enough.  And, I didn't eat as well as I thought.  My proteins & veggie portions were lacking, I wasn't eating often enough and my exercise wasn't as challenging as it could have been.  So, I stuck with it for 21 days & am hooked!  I learned better eating habits, to exercise {really exercise} daily & how to take care of myself!

Curious about the results?  I bet you are....drum roll, please!!!!

I lost 5 pounds & 10 inches in 21 days!!!  WHOO HOO!!!  Since a picture says 1000 words, here you go -

Side Before

Side After

 Front Before

Front After

So, that's what 21 days can do for you!  All in all, I learned a lifestyle change that will help me be a better wife, mom & better me.  I can't believe how great I feel after just 3 short weeks!  If you're interested in hearing more, let me know.  I'd love to answer any questions you may have!

No comments :

Post a Comment