Image Map

Saturday, September 26, 2009

What Have We Been Up To?



I realize I have become one of "those people" who isn't keeping their blog up to date. It may be annoying, but it is a good sign that we are busy & enjoying life! We have really been liking life in Champaign-Urbana, IL. Lauren & I are keeping busy during the day by going on with walks with our neighbors, playgroups, Mom's group at Church, Parents Morning Out (on Thursdays, she is at a church nursery from 9-11:30 playing with other kids, etc. while I get a break!), and a Numbers Class. Chad is enjoying his job, so that is good too!

Chad & I joined a small group this week with our church & really liked it. I was hesitant to leave Lauren with a sitter each week, but realize how important that is for us! It was cool because they were all people in a similar stage of life - married, newer parents, etc. We KNOW this is where God has called us to be & we are so thankful for that!

Here are some pics of Lauren being her happy little self!

No comments :

Post a Comment